BLINKIES Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, July 26

♥ Kepong Tesco

Weee ~ I'm finally back on line ;)

House connection problem last few days .

Really bored sei me lo ~

Was suppose to update this post on Sunday but I guess y'all knew what happen -,-

Ok , continue about my Thursday .

Hubby came to fetch me after school .

Before that , something bad happened at school .

Readers , if you wannna know what happen , go take a look at my Baby L or Dear C's blog :)

Opps ~ out of topic again :x

Ok , went back to Hubby's house first .

Then change .

Decided to go Pizza Hut again :D

After our lunch , Hubby went to Wizz to pinjam toilet .

NATURAL CALLING XD

Then , dota o0o

After 1 hour of dota-ing , we decided to go to Kepong Tecso for a look .

Its newly open .

On the way .

Jalan jalan cari makan .

Went to Popular bookstore first .

In the commercial board , they said that there would be discount for books .

But when I went there , it was just a few of them having discounts ==

And my lovely novels aren't one of them :'(

After buying some stationery and a belt , we went to the supermarket .

Finally bought the bolster :DYou all can ignore me :)

Me & Hubby's favourite <3

Before going back , went to buy my favourite green apple ice blended + jelly .

Unfortunately , I have forgotten to post it up again ==

Nvm , you all can take a look at my facebook ;)

Finally , our 战力品

Next post , Shelly's 18th Birthday Bash .

4 comments:

  1. haha~你穿起那个外套,呵呵,更可爱噢^^
    恩~嘻嘻,那个故事书的什么七天,我朋友有看噢^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm..you noe how to go there by bus mah ? from kl sentral ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visky ,
    好看吗他说?

    Anonymous ,
    I dont know wor @@
    I live at Gombak then my bf fetch me go de .

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我很多朋友都说好看哦~很吸引人哦

    ReplyDelete