BLINKIES Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, January 29

♥ Valentine Around The Corner

Valentine is around the corner :D

Still haven't think of a gift for Hubby .

Many suggested that I should bake for Hubby .

But sorry , I hate going in kitchen XD

Any other suggestion ?
--------------------------------------------------

Pure Science suckssssss !

Especially PHYSICS .

I don't understand a damn thing bout it .

And I damn hate my physics teacher .

And damn ! Why did I took this subject in the 1st place ==

Wuarrrrrr !

I'm starting to lose track to my school work .

AddMaths Biology Chemistry Physics etc etc .

I'm paying very good attention at class but I still cant get hold of all this subject .

What to do when exam come ?

What to do when SPM come ?

Somebody HELP me ! T^T

And and and ,

I just lost a friend .

Hmm , maybe some friends aren't meant to be forever .

Especially those who aren't worth to be & doesn't appreciate you .

Hahaha . Am I right ? =)

4 comments:

  1. Not all friends last forever , you will know that after 2 years.Just be prepared before the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哎哟,你可以送个你亲手做的东西哦~嘻嘻,将他应该喜欢的~就做一张卡,里面放着你们的全部甜蜜照片~然后加上买一个礼物给他哦~呵呵
    我可以帮你啊,其实phy很容易的~那些都是教我们日常生活的东西~只是你要理解那个问题问什么~然后用什么formula~就可以了~
    我是phy比较在行哦~哈哈~am我也可以的~就肯定及格就对了~你在试看~听了,然后自己在读回那些题目,不会就问其他老师~或问我拉~哈哈~我是5s5的~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hwa Ee :
    have to see yourself lu ~ if you stay contact with them then can forever friends lo xDD

    Visky :
    我懂送他什么了~haha xD
    你那两个很在行的科目都是我最差的
    下次有什么不会的都要请教你了 xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈,懂了啊?那你选择什么东西给他啊?嘻嘻~
    可以透露点点吗?呵呵~很好奇哦~
    哈哈,是啊?因为我的人是贪玩那种的!越好玩越刺激的,我就是很喜欢的~而且有兴趣咯~嘻嘻~
    没问题啊,欢迎你来找我哦~还是信息问我,也可以阿~嘻嘻~
    不过如果我不会,就别嫌我笨蛋哦~XD~

    ReplyDelete