Friday, October 9

♥ Exam Is Tiring

At Last I Hv Time To Come And Update My Blog .

Today's Exam Ended At 9.30am .

So I'm Here Now =)

The 1st Paper Was BM .

Paper 1 Was So Hard ==

2nd Paper Was English .

My Best Subject ;D

Hope To Get An A For It .

Science Was Quite Easy In Paper 1 But Not 2 ==

And Today Is Geografi .

I Hv A Lot Of Confident To Get An A On It But Not Now .

Seems Like I Hv Many Wrongs ><

Hope Luck Will Be On My Side .

I Reli Work Hard On This Paper .

And Also Want Say Thx To Hubby .

He Keep Encourage Me To Work Hard .

And Cheer Me Up Because Im Sick During I Hv The Exam ==

Ok , Need To Go Study On My Sejarah .

Ciaoz~

6 comments:

  1. gud luck in nez week exam nur^^
    t0day geo is quite easy, but i oso same as you no confident to get A =X
    BM is hard. tam sam'

    gah yau in ur math ya. =D
    try ur best
    i support you"

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我也来了,怎样啊?其实你有尽力去读那就可以了拉~恩
    明天考数学哦,我有个很容易很简单又肯定出的题哦~要知道吗?^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Malaysians,

    We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. Totally free for everyone!

    Hit on the 'Tutorial' button if you're not sure how to use it.

    Join now: Malaysian Bloggers

    Be A Famous Blogger!

    ReplyDelete